As licensed Business Brokers, aAgents.Biz is licensed to act as a Business Seller’s Agent to facilitate the sale of businesses and business assets.
Licensed Business Brokers can only act to sell a Seller’s business when the Seller appoints them as the Business Seller’s Agent through an Agency Agreement.
The Agency Agreement must include:
- identification of the business for sale and its owners, including the ID’s and proof of address of the owners,
- a Business Broker’s appraisal of the current market sale price of the business,
- the Seller’s asking price,
- a marketing plan,
- the marketing fees and sale commission.
To list a business for sale for an effective sale’s agency the following information should be provided:
- A brief general description of the business, ideally including some description of the business’s SWOT – Strengths and Weaknesses & Opportunities and Threats. Details can be provided on our Business Details form, including some brief description and SWOT details in the form’s comments area.
- Any material agreements, including lease and franchise agreements,
- Financial Profit and Loss & list of assets being sold. Ideally, 3 years of Financial Statements and the last twelve months of GST returns,
- ID and Proof of Address.
If you are thinking about selling your business, please contact us through one of the communication channels below..