About this course
This business course, taught by SIE executive director Graeme Legg, introduces the New Zealand business environment.
|STARTS ON:||1-Mar-18||LENGTH:||8 weeks||EFFORT:||3-5 hours|
|BEGINS ON:||1-DEC-17||SUBJECT:||Business and||INSTITUTION:||SIE|
What you’ll learn
An awareness of the environment for doing business in New Zealand and with New Zealand businesses:
- Western market economy principles.
- NZ demographics and cultures.
- NZ democracy and form of government.
- NZ legal environment.
- NZ capital and financial performance reporting.
- NZ business case analysis – One with 100% domestic trade and one involving foreign trade with India.
You will receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain. Achievement is equivalent to 8 New Zealand academic credits. 120 New Zealand credits are equivalent to a full-time course of study where, for example, 360 credits are required to earn a 3 year Bachelor’s degree and 180 credits are required to earn a Master’s degree.
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Meet the instructor